Thank you for supporting a local Nunavut business! To enter the contest, please complete the field below. The weekly prize will be drawn every week throughout the campaign. The grand prize will be drawn the week of January 7, 2022. One winner will be picked from each region.
There is a maximum of 250 entries per person throughout the contest period. The winner(s) will be contacted by a representative.
- Shop local – Purchases from any Nunavut business are eligible to be entered into the contest. Stores, restaurants, paid invoices from service suppliers such as garages, accountants, any business in any Nunavut community counts! Every $10 spent gets you an entry – and you can enter up to $2500 of purchases.
- Upload your receipt to the contest platform as well as your name, phone number and email (if you have one).
- We will draw weekly for a prize from entrants in each region.
The more you spend, the more chances you have to enter.
- A person can only receive 250 entries from any/all regions in Nunavut.
- In order to receive an entry, you must show proof of purchase in the form of a receipt. Every $10 spent at a Nunavut business gets 1 entry.
- The contest period will run December 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021.
- Only entries through the official platform will be accepted.
- There will be 3 grand prizes drawn by January 7, 2022. 1 winner will be picked from each region.
- Employees and Board members of the BRCC, Kitikmeot Chamber of Commerce or Kivalliq Chamber or their agent Outcrop Nunavut are ineligible to win prizes.
- Will not be held liable.
- Reserve the right to cancel at any time
- No guarantee to winners or businesses